Thursday, January 1

FINALLY, MY LAST SEMESTER

Several years ago a close friend of mine graduated from the police academy. His graduation made me realize that I need to finish my schooling and get my bachelors degree. I had a plan of graduating before 2015 and now years later here it is 2015 with only 2 classes left. I could have graduated last semester but I ignored my intuition of classes I registered for and that mistake has resonated with me throughout the semester. The blow didn't come until last month and it pains me to realize that maybe, just maybe, it's a blessing in disguise. It better be because some plans should not change, like finally graduating.

Nothing bad in the blow just a jolt of realization that connections should be kept more continuously no matter what. So here I am the first days of the New Year and I am hopeful that my plans will continue. I would love to elaborate on my other plans, but in due time I will expand on them. So on Monday I start the first day of my last semester at UVU. It's going to be weird knowing this is my LAST and FINAL semester at the one college I have been going to for 13 years! Yes that's a long time but at least I am reaching and accomplishing my goal. And that I will gladly walk for and know that I did it this time around on my own. So for all of those people that don't believe that they can graduate or feel like it will take forever, don't ever give up! I didn't. Do whatever you can to complete school, and no matter what you will feel a lot better for having done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment